Avakon offers a wide range of valuation services, encompassing both land & buildings for sale and rental purposes, estate planning, insurance or mortgage. Our valuation services department is based on comprehensive professionalism, consistency with the current market value and cost effectiveness.
Our valuation process provides the client with a detailed property valuation report which contains full analysis of the market, full photographic record and the recommendations with likely timescale. Our team includes members of ISK, Tegova as well as RICs with an extensive local and international experience.
Avakon’s property appraisal and valuation department has the capacity to carry out valuations for all types of property including:
• Institutional properties
• Industrial property, including plant and machinery.
• Agricultural properties including ranches, flower farms & horticultural enterprises.
• Hotels/ Hospitality properties.
The purposes of valuation carried out include:
• Sale/Purchase purposes.
• Rental assessment, determinations and disputes.
• Mortgage- Used for appraisal by banks, insurance companies and pension funds.
• Accounting/ Book keeping purposes
• Taxation purposes e.g. Rating and stamp duty.
• Determination of Reserve price, among others.
• Compulsory acquisition of land by the Government.
It is important to remember that a well-motivated market valuation report enables you, the client, to make sound decisions in your business or generally with regard to any of your property matters.